Delphix Express is no longer offered, but these examples will work with your Delphix installation
Alright. Third part in the series. I pick right up from the last blog, so if you are just joining in the fun, I suggest you go back and read/watch the first two parts (links below).
Also, as I add to the series, I am adding the example scripts to the delphixpy-examples repo. So, if you originally cloned the repo in part one, be sure to update it with the latest version.
In this blog we cover the following:
- Working with Groups
- Obtaining a specific database
- Understanding required vs. optional parameters in the API documentation
- Performing a Snapshot/Sync on a Database
- Performing a Snapshot/Sync on a group
- Performing Asynchronous jobs in Delphix
Before you watch the video below, I want to hear from you! Reach me on Twitter @CloudSurgeon with your delphixpy projects. Some you have done so already. I love it! Keep them coming.